Current Job Openings:
1) Biohazard/Hoarding Technician - with spots to also fill through rapid promotion due to both corporate office and franchise growth.
Accepting resumes by email only to kstgeorge@CrimeCleaners.com
(1) Office Manager - 2 years minimum experience running office. Responsible for procurement, scheduling, dispatching, licensing, etc. Must be experienced with Microsoft Office (Word/Excell/Outlook) and QuickBooks.
Email resume to Jbrown@Steri-Clean.com for consideration.
NO PHONE CALLS REGARDING EMPLOYMENT
- all information to apply is listed below.
Looking for a company that values your potential? A job with Crime Scene Steri-Clean, LLC and Hoarders.com as a Biohazard/Hoarding Remediation Technician can provide you with exactly that! California's largest Biohazard and Hoarding Remediation company is growing yet again. With our company's continued growth in 2013 and going into 2014 we are looking for key personnel to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a name-recognized, rapidly growing company through corporate owned locations as well as nationwide franchises. Our company has a strong history, a broad future and a promote-from-within company culture. We are looking for individuals that want to make this a career choice with unlimited potential for advancement to fulfill our future job positions that will be created as we expand across the U.S. and locally. We need solid people that want to grow with us and can learn, and advance quickly!
Our company responds to extreme cleaning situations including suicides, homicides, decompositions, industrial accidents, hoarding homes, animal hoarding homes, rodent dropping cleanup in attics and crawl spaces etc. The work we do is extremely physical and can be emotional. Please consider this when applying. We provide training and certification in Blood Borne Pathogens.
- -Must live within 30 min. of the office location applying for
- -Must have a valid CA drivers license with no more than 1 point on driving record
- -Must bring your drivers license to the interview along with a DMV printout
- -Extensive background check done
- -Must pass drug screening to hire and random quarterly drug screening during employment
- -Must be in excellent physical shape and able to lift 50 lbs.
- -Must be able to work in a respirator and full PPE for long periods
- -Must be compassionate and customer service oriented
- -Must have experience with power tools and have some general construction knowledge
- -Must be available Monday through Friday 7:00 am - 7:00 pm
- -Must be able to be on call every other weekend and 2 nights a week
- -Must have reliable transportation
- -Must have working cell phone
Depends on Experience - Doesn't have to be in this exact field
This listing is for a full time job requiring you to be available for full time hours however due to the nature of the work we cannot guarantee hours, but our technicians average full time hours and overtime hours in most 2 week payroll periods.
Steri-Clean, Inc - Parent company of ;
Crime Scene Steri-Clean, LLC and